Sunday, November 11, 2007

oxymoron

who are you God to me?

are you someone that i called on to for direction in life because i know you know?
are you someone i come to for financial breakthrough because i know you can?
are you someone i come to for when i get agitated with my sickness because i know you heal?
are you someone i talk to when i feel lonely because i know you are there?
are you someone i cry to when no one understands because i know you do?

how can i know so much of You yet constantly forget?


as crazy as this may sounds like. i dont want to be problem free. let me struggle with relationship, finance, work and health. trembling because i know You can do exactly that, as many ppl say "be careful of what you ask for from God"; i ask for the grace and faith to believe for Your breakthrough because i know You can bring me through.

so today i pray again, be part of my life. help me deal with my relationships, give me financial freedom, help me do well in my work and heal my itching throat.

Give me neither poverty nor riches––feed me with the food alloted to me; lest i be full and deny You, and say, "Who is the Lord?" Or lest I be poor and steal, and profane the name of my God.
proverbs 30.9

No comments: