Tuesday, August 21, 2007

thankful

i hate myself for losing the discipline in everything. busy is not an excuse. so watch out for this space from tomorrow onwards. i will come back to this blogging thing again. cause i just hate letting everyday pass me by without reflecting on it.

as of today:
1. im thankful for friends, especially those that i had been spending time with recently
2. im loving my 3 companies and colleagues i befriended
3. im excited about hearing God's voice and talking to Him again

i think yah, life is treating me well. beginning to see the light at the end of my tunnel. life is looking up. i had observed loads of new things recently and it had been repeatedly running through my mind.
1. why lonely ppl feel worst on the weekend. when monday is not as blue as it used to be to some...
2. why i tend to be overpassionate over what i care about. when i so often forget how to rest...
3. why ppl can't find my house. when i wish this will be over soon...
4. why 3 weeks seem like forever. when i just can't wait to go for my holiday...
5. why you can still love someone when he is not present but you can't love someone when hope is not present. when i know that is just what he was trying to do all along...

Henry James wrote, "Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact." lucas opening quote in oth

No comments: