Sunday, April 05, 2009

seoul korea: day4 dongdaemun and lotte world


i was pretty excited to see this packing at the convenient store. but after trying it, no way it can compete with the original fresh brewed coffee.


dondaemun, is filled with malls. few of those are like the bangkok platinum where you can bargain the price of things. the mall will be filled with small shops every floor ranging from clothes, shoes to bags. still it is too pricey for me to shop at these bargains area.




too my regrets, i did not try any of these.


my beloved cousin, esther whom provided me with the free accommodations and dinner.


this my friend is lottle world, the set which is most famous for the series stairways to heaven.


we bought the after 7pm ticket for W13000 (rm33.80), which i think is a really really good deal. there are loads of good rides, except that the weather is too cold. i didnt because the queue was extremely long and my cousin is not keen about it. i figured i better not since i might not be able to feel my legs after those rides, both from the cold and my fear.


night... this is when i tell you as usual, i hate my camera. i do not have good photos for it. lotte world, like most of our childhood memories will only be found in my mind and not on photos.


we were so excited to walk around, we forgotten to eat our dinner. later we were to cold to loiter around so we order room service. equally satisfied.

more photos of day4 here.

who i met
well i guess shopping doesnt allow much friendly conversations.

No comments: