Saturday, July 07, 2007

his understanding of love

1. you love because...
she is pretty, nice, attractive

2. you love in spite of...
her weaknesses and her not being good enough

3. you just love
is it you-love-because or in-spite-of? you don't even know why you love but you just do. regardless of what she does to you

---
the theory of a guy which i thought was worthy to be published. not a bad understanding. to me you-just-love sounds like my theory of the one. he wisely answered me, "but you know most of the time your the one doesn't think that you are their the one". totally agree with that too. i think we are from the same school of thoughts. let me dig deeper to see he can enlighten me with any new theories.

no one can describe love without experiencing it, no one after experiencing it can fully describe love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool rational!

chaiyen said...

i thought who. super not shy...

illicitdream said...

me shy..very....