Wednesday, March 14, 2007

interesting

had been meeting one of my ex for a few days in a row cause i was working near him. we topped it up yesterday night over drink at laundry. among the more interesting lines.

from him:
"nope that girl is not pretty, you look better" (i call this smart)

"yahh meeting your ex again stirs emotions. even after so long, everytime i meet you i also will start thinking a little." "is it, i don't" cy. "you are senseless"

"so how is your relationship with Jesus?" "trying" cy. "i also felt that is the difference in you, not as good as before right?" (coming from a non believer)

as usual my very unique straight forward questions:
"so what do i score for my look now?"

"so when you broke off with me, i remember you still like me. so why didn't you go back after me?" (just curious)

"so does she still turn you on?... ok so it is not that bad."
---
from the same guy

Love is like a rumor, everyone talks about it, but no one truly knows

1 comment:

damyst said...

Hey, need your help on something... my friend is headed to Singapore for a week, he wants to know of good food places, not the usual touristy stuff, but good authentic msian/singaporean cuisine. Also if you know of any good cheap hotels and stuff and some good clubs with good DJs (he's a music lover and wants good music) that would rock. :) Thanks! Hope you're doing well~!!