Friday, January 12, 2007

let me bring you behind the camera

behind the camera

there are a few things i need to clarify here about my writing.

1. if you have known me long enough, i do always talk about relationship. i mean ask alvin? what is my favourite question even when i was attached. it has nothing to do with him.

2. regarding the blog entry i cried two nights out of 3. i cried more because my friends didn't understand me. remember i cry easily and in this case, point #4, #5 and #9 triggers it. it is not all about him.

3. and finally if this is what you want to know. i am not sure if i am totally over him because for goodness sake i had not interact with him for ages. after i become friends with him again, i'll tell you.

---
sorry like i said. i don't like to be misunderstood thus i need to clarify. i am very bad at communication and i do always leave room for ppl to get me wrong but at least i am always sharing with you how i feel. and to him, sorry for picking of you so many times in this entry. it has nothing to do with you hehe. man i think i am getting pretty cute. there is something about the freedom of writing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ask me??

Alvin