Wednesday, October 04, 2006

i can call him anytime and he will answer

woke up early in the morning. i can barely open my eyes but these words flood my mind. managed to pen this down quickly and continue my sleep.

---
i can call Him when i am lonely
i can call Him when i am in trouble
i can call Him when i need a friend
He will always answer me when i call

i didn't answer His phone when i was busy
i didn't answer His phone when i don't feel like it
i didn't answer His phone when i have nothing to talk about
how selfish i can be but i couldn't care less

there are probably many times He said 'I had enough of you'
but everytime i call on Him, He gets weak and He gives in
never really understand how can One loves me that much
never knew how much pain He might had felt

He had demonstrated the greatest love 'i'll be there for you'. the very thing many guys promised but never fulfill. am happy this morning to be a recipient of this love.

---
I want to know Christ and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, becoming like Him in His death, and so, somehow to attain to the resurrection from the dead. (philippians 3.10-11)

No comments: