Thursday, August 31, 2006

he makes my day again

i dreamt of him last night. his office was having a team building training in a big open space that i happen to be. i saw him in the midst of a great pool of people. i was thinking of walking up to him but i didn't want to make the first move*. so i just kept both my eyes on him. i watched him talk and laugh among his friends, i was pretty happy for him.

then one of his leader gather all of them including us. that guy actually made me go up the stage to say something. GREAT! now he can see me. after i walk down the stage i saw him walking towards me from afar. i walked to that direction but i pretend i didn't know he is there*.

kai: hi!
cy: hey! where have you been?
kai: there is something i kept in my heart all these years.

a moment of silence...

kai: i still love you, do you know that?
cy: ... but you never come and find me :(
kai: i did, i came to find you at your white gate but you are not there.

---
*i am still a girl in my dream. i was still reluctant to make the first move.

not that i still want to be with him but to find him again is like i found a piece of myself that i left with him when he walked away from me. honestly, not sure if that is true but i started feeling more insecure and hard to trust someone after my relationship with him. even though it is a dream, it is pretty sweet to have someone come and tell you he still loves you after all these years :)

did i tell you i like to dream, i have a lot more interesting dreams but some of it are just not suitable to be shared now haha... just that i find myself closing my eyes hard at times hoping that i will never wake up from some of those dreams. sweet.
---
i am pretty sure he will never read this blog because i don't think he uses the internet at all. but i just found out that justin read this blog when he told me "i know about that cassette". oopsss.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... you get to blog abt stuff like that... no fair... haha I have to censor my stuff since I dont know who reads me anymore. I have a special price from them but I am paying for the sticks so I cant be throwing them away haha...

shups! said...

I also say... I admire and envy the fact that you can write watever you like... haha...

I have interesting dreams (when I sleep) too :) kekeke

chaiyen said...

well there are still things i cencored, not so much because i can't be transparent but i think like i say not everyone can handle the truth.

Jon Ng said...

i really think u are a brave girl...i seriously respect you,yen...

retiredpainter said...

Ya, I so agree w shups :) The way you write is indeed very engaging. Keep it going! :)